Susan is committed to engaging all stakeholders throughout her campaign. Only when we build strong relationships with students, teachers, families and community members can we best meet the needs of each and every student.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- What is your background?
- Why do you want to run for the school board?
- How does working at CASB influence your ability to serve on the Douglas County School Board?
- What is your education philosophy?
- Can you describe your support for charter schools and school choice? And how they compare to neighborhood schools?
- How do you feel about school budget cuts and making choices
- Would you be in favor of the reinstatement of a collective bargaining agreement between the district and the teachers' union?
- How has the proliferation of charter schools impacted the district?
- What can be done to enhance security at district schools?
- What is your plan for furthering mental health services in DCSD?
- How do you plan to combat the abuse of Safe2Tell and other anonymous reporting services?
- Given the current situation in the district regarding buses, infrastructure needs, compensation, and operating budgets, what is your fiscal plan for the next several years?